Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Awesome

Hat tip to Edgar for this find:


Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency

Hat tip to Wagga for this find:
Well, Duh... Right?
With the July 4 holiday approaching in the United States, the US Department of Transportation's Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reminded the traveling public Tuesday they are not permitted to carry fireworks, including the smallest sparklers, aboard aircraft




Foreclosed Country of Violent Dope-Addict Fatsos Also On Fire (Or Under Water)
What is the purpose of this blog? To remain a single post in process.

3 comments:

Akubi said...

As I approach another birthday, I wonder what Beretta to order this year.

wagga said...

Check out a Glock 9mm. I myself prefer a long-barreled .22.

First Murst on a new blog, too

Akubi said...

Hi Wagga,
You're super-murst and I included your find on my one-post wonder blog.